Hand snelled with premium Matzuo Salmon-Egg hooks, durable 17 lb. 60” fluorocarbon leader harness, buoyant cylinder body float and comes with #1 - #2 double hook harness and a #6 Indiana blade.
The MR. WALLEYE® FLOAT’N CRAWLER HAULER is the biggest, baddest and strongest rig on the PWT™ and FLW™ Walleye Tours. It is hand snelled with premium Matzuo® Salmon-Egg hooks, and sports a durable 17 lb. 60” fluorocarbon leader harness with a buoyant cylinder body float that elevates the rig over rocks, moss, grass and zebra mussels. A throbbing “metallic” #6 Indiana Fish-Scale™ attractor blade spins and violently shakes the crawler.
• Hand snelled with premium Matzuo® Salmon-Egg hooks
• Buoyant cylinder body float
• Metallic Indiana Fish-Scale™ attractor blade
• #1 - #2 Double Hook Harness
• #6 Indiana Blade
• 60" - 17 lb. Flourocarbon Leader