The latest edition of our Central Alberta Backroad Mapbook contains 69 maps at 1:250,000 scale, including 12 new maps covering the Rockies Parks. We have improved the road networks to ensure we show drivable resource roads, as well as adding Oil & Gas data including gas plants, refineries and well disposal sites. We have also added Municipal Regional District Areas, as well as more detailed water features and seismic line corridors. These 21.5 cm x 28 cm (8.5" x 11") maps are printed on thick, durable paper protected by a heavy-duty spiral-bound cover. You won’t find a longer-lasting, easier-to-use or more detailed collection of maps for Central Alberta anywhere!
Covering the central part of the province including the cities of Red Deer and Edmonton, this mapbook contains numerous updates and expansions from the previous edition including adding Oil & Gas points. From the area around Lac La Biche in the northeastern reaches of this book, where some of Alberta’s best lake fishing can be found, to the stunning Rocky Mountain Parks in the western reaches and the sprawling prairie wilderness in between, there is no shortage of options for outdoor recreation in Central Alberta. Hiking, biking, fishing, hunting, ATVing and snowmobiling are just some of the adventures that await outdoor explorers. This is an expansive area, and while that makes for plenty of space to explore and play, it can also make finding that special outdoor spot that much more difficult. This is why we have taken great care to provide you with the most comprehensive and easy-to-use mapbook on the market. We have spent countless hours updating and expanding our maps, written content and layout to allow you to get out and explore this magical part of Canada with the outmost confidence. We can confidently say that there is no better resource available for making the most out of Central Alberta’s great outdoors!
• 69 maps at 1:250,000 scale
• 12 new maps covering the Rockies Parks
• Improved the road networks and drivable resource roads
• Oil & Gas data including gas plants, refineries and well disposal sites
• Municipal Regional District Areas
• Detailed water features and seismic line corridors
• 21.5 cm x 28 cm (8.5" x 11") maps
• Printed on thick, durable paper protected by a heavy-duty spiral-bound cover
• Divided the index into Map, Adventure and Resource sections
• Page numbers and map coordinates for each activity and location
• Important numbers, distance charts and an advertiser list for easy referencing
• Search for particular resource facilities with an LSD Grid.
• Easy-to-use Service Directory list