The Vibrax Shallow with 60 degree blade runs surface to 2 feet. Tinslel and calf dressed tail adds size to profile and convert weary fish.
The 60° shallow depth blade runs surface to 2 feet. Great for skinny water, the Vibrax Shallow works over shallow structure or when fish are surface feeding with precise and irresistible action. Tinsel and calf tail convert the wary. Dressed tail adds size to profile and converts weary fish.
• Diecast and chrome plated main body
• Laser holographic painted finish
• Life-like eye
• Body emits sonic vibration when rubbing against bell
• Free turning brass gear
• VMC® Hook is extremely sharp for quick penetration
• Chrome plated brass stamped blade
• Painted and printed laser holographic patterns
• Calf tail, mixed with shining colored fibers
• Stainless steel shaft