Turn your manual auger into a power auger. Attach any high-torque, 18V lithium battery powered drill to your auger bit section. Features anodized aluminum frame/plate with rubber-dipped handles and trigger and built-in ball bearing. Tall bracket accommodates most drill types and includes all mounting hardware.
Why work so hard to drill your holes? The Clam™ Drill Auger Conversion Kit turns your manual auger into a power auger, or in a pinch, can cover for your power auger when it's out of service. All you need is to attach any high-torque, 18V lithium battery powered drill to your auger bit section, no need to remove the chuck. The Clam Conversion Kit provides an anodized aluminum frame/plate with rubber-dipped handles and trigger, giving you a solid platform for drilling. A built-in ball bearing absorbs the torque from cutting into the ice, so the only thing your drill has to do is spin the blades. Tall bracket accommodates most drill types; includes all mounting hardware.
• Allows you to use your 18V drill to power your ice auger
• No need to remove the chuck, simply attach to auger bit section
• Anodized aluminum frame/plate, rubber-dipped handles and trigger
• Built-in ball bearing to absorb the torque
• Accommodates most 18V lithium-battery powered drills
• Includes all mounting hardware
• Weight: 5 lbs.