A vest with the versatility of a pack constructed from lightweight Cyclepond. Features include 17 total pockets, gear attachment tabs, cord loops, D-ring net lash, Hemostat keeper and two signature zip-down fly benches with replaceable foam.
It's really a vest, but it has the versatility of a pack
Light, but with more pockets than you can shake a stick at. The Gore Range Tech Pack was designed to accommodate multiple fly boxes in a variety of sizes, plus give you easy access to those go-to patterns by via either of two molded zip-down fly benches. A mesh back keeps you cool, and the numerous tabs and cord loops mean you can trick it out with favorite accessories. No need to do without anything you might need on the water.
• 17 exterior and interior pockets
• Vertical chest pockets hold large and medium boxes
• Gear attachment tabs, cord loops, D-ring net lash, and Hemostat keeper
• Two signature, zip-down fly benches with replaceable foam
• Lightweight, recycled fabric from commercial fishing nets—CYCLEPOND™
• 65 cu. in. (Back Pocket)