The H3 Stocking Foot is constructed from a 3 layer breathable waterproof shell and features a mesh tippet chest zippered pocket and exit for larger leaders, fleece lined hand warmer an wade belt with center back loop. 3.5mm booties are designed with anatomically correct left and right feet for a custom fit, and comfort gravel guard design eliminates bulky, uncomfortable connection point on the shin.
The Hodgman® H3 stocking foot wader is perfect for light use anglers that are looking to keep things simple without breaking the bank. Constructed from a 3 layer breathable waterproof shell, the H3 features a mesh tippet chest zippered pocket and exit for larger leaders. Fleece lined hand warmer and a wade belt with center back loop to keep it from getting lost if you unbuckle it.
This wader also accepts the Core INS removable zoned insulation system so you can transform your wader for cold or warm weather wading (sold separately). The liner zips in to create the one and only all-season wader available.
The 3.5mm booties are designed with anatomically correct left and right feet for a custom fit, and the comfort fit gravel guard design eliminates a bulky and uncomfortable connection point on the shin.
• Breathable 3-Layer upper and lower for sweat vapor transfer
• Mesh zippered chest pocket for tippet and large leader exit
• Micro-fleece lined hand warmer
• Y-Back elastic suspenders with opposing low profile DuraFlex® buckles
• Anatomically correct left and right neoprene booties
• Flip out internal zippered storage pocket
• Comfort Fit gravel guard design eliminates pressure points above ankle
• Stretch wade belt with low profile DuraFlex® buckle, belt loop
• D-Ring on back for net
• Core INS™ removable insulation system compatible (not included)