With the vastness of the saltwater environment comes fish that, pound for pound, just fight harder. With that, you need a rod that can fight back. The MAVERICK series is built with a seriously stout blank that can not only help put the stop on a blistering Bonefish or tail-walking Tarpon, but is able to effectively lift heavy fish to the surface when they go deep.
Whether it’s a school of Bonefish coming in hot at 10 o’clock or a ravenous Roosterfish charging bait in the surf, you need a rod that can quickly deliver the fly to where it needs to be. The MAVERICK features a responsive blank that gives anglers the ability to quickly pick-up and re-cast, changing direction to where the fish are headed next.
• Konnetic Technology
• Pacific Blue blank color
• Charcoal primary thread wraps with Light Grey trim wraps
• Oversized Fuji ceramic stripper guides
• Oversized hard chromed snake guides and tip-top
• Corrosion resistant anodized aluminum reel seat in Matte Slate
• Integrated “hidden” reel seat hook keeper
• Super grade full-wells cork handle with cork/EVA fighting butt
• Black rod bag with Titanium logo and Blue model tag
• Matte Black powder coated aluminum rod tube with Sage Medallion