XNT 9 HWT TRANSDUCER
|Designed for||HELIX 10, HELIX 12, HELIX 5, HELIX 7, HELIX 8, HELIX 9, ICE HELIX|
Transom Mount Dual Spectrum CHIRP Transducer supports Dual Spectrum CHIRP 2D Sonar with high frequency beam and wide cone angle, offering CHIRP range of 150-220kHz and max depth of 1200ft. Includes built-in temperature sensor, rugged composite design, impact-release mounting bracket and 20' cable.
• This accessory is compatible with the following Humminbird products: HELIX 5 CHIRP G2 – GPS-equipped models only, HELIX 7 CHIRP G2/G3 – GPS-equipped and CHIRP DI G2 models, HELIX 7 CHIRP G2N/G3N – All models, HELIX 8 CHIRP G3N – All models, HELIX 9 CHIRP G2N/G3N – All models, HELIX 10 CHIRP G2N/G3N – All models, HELIX 12 CHIRP G2N/G3N – All models, ICE HELIX CHIRP G2 – All models (in Open Water Mode) Side Imaging™ and Down Imaging™ units can support the XNT 9 HW T as a 2D sonar ONLY transducer.
• This transducer does not support Side Imaging™ or Down Imaging™.
• Dual Spectrum CHIRP: Full: 150-220 kHz, Narrow: 180-240 kHz, Wide: 140-200 kHz
• Dual Spectrum CHIRP- Max Depth: 1200ft (365m)
• Mount Type: Transom
• Sonar Type: Dual Spectrum
• Current Models: HELIX 10, HELIX 12, HELIX 5, HELIX 7, HELIX 8, HELIX 9, ICE HELIX
|Product||mpn||Oversized||Mount Style||Qty/Pack||Designed for||Price||Add to cart|
|mpn 710274-1||Oversized No||Mount Style Transom||Qty/Pack 1||Designed for HELIX 10, HELIX 12, HELIX 5, HELIX 7, HELIX 8, HELIX 9, ICE HELIX||Price $149.95|